Monday, March 10, 2014

God - Our Protector and Safety

We all say that God protects us and that He keeps us safe. We pray for safety but I didn't really 'get' the power of His protection until a few weeks ago. It was a normal Saturday, Jeremie was working and the kids and I were cleaning the house. I knew he was going to be working with the electrician installing lights around campus and didn't think much of it.



 
A few hours into this project, he comes home stating, "so, I was just electrocuted." This didn't really register with me, I mean, he walked home and looked fine. Then it hit me - he had an exit wound.
 OH MY!!!
 
I knew immediately that God had protected my husband. We
immediately spoke life and that there would be no damage to his body.
 
After an ER visit - PRAISE GOD - all tests came back normal!!! The only hiccup was getting an infection at the exit wound site but after a round of antibiotics Jeremie is back to 'normal'.
 
What a faithful and amazing God we serve.
 
 
 
So, the rest of the story..... we found out later that there had been a power surge and that all the transformers had 'popped'. This should have been much worse and it was all about God's protection. 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment